Sex is an intimate meeting, overlapping, and mingling of two people, two bodies, two experiences. But too often, we get so focused on our partner’s experience and pleasure, or get distracted by a myriad of other things that constantly vie for our attention, that we lose track of our pleasure and experience. When you lose contact with your experience, it’s likely you start going through the motions. It doesn’t feel good for you or your partner, and over time, you get bored, lose interest, and slide into obligation, frustration, resentment, and an unfulfilling sex life.
There’s an easy solution: Touch for your pleasure.
Come home. Come back to yourself. Find your own relationship to your own pleasure all over again (or for the first time).
Join us for this hour-long class where you’ll learn:
– What it means to touch for your pleasure and why it’s so important
– How to practice this on your own and with your partner
– How to make touching for your pleasure the guiding force in your love-making and your life
You’ll also get to experience touching for your pleasure while we’re in the class, and we’ll save time for your questions too.
This class is for you if you:– Feel uninterested in sex and pleasure
– Feel afraid of your own body--it’s power, wisdom, and intelligence
– Feel like you’ve never had a nourishing relationship with yourself or your sex
– Feel obligated to connect sexually with your partner but don’t really enjoy it
– Want to reignite your sex life with yourself and/or a partner
This class will be chock full of information and practices to try, and we will answer questions you have too. You’re going to get a lot out of it on its own! And, it’s an introduction to an upcoming program we’re offering: Sex Inside Out. More info coming soon!
Can’t make it live? Sign up and we’ll send you the recording as soon as it’s available.
Want to know more about us? Head over here.